Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New pictures from RISD

Hi Dad! I thought this could be a good way to share my photos with you.

This was my lunch. Arranged artistically with an oil painting.



Providence taken from my window


While I was on a break to get lunch I saw this girl eating hers and I asked if I could take a photo of her. I can't imagine how she got up there, that's the 15 West building.





Here's Kate in her nook in our room.



And Finally, this also features Kate in her nook, but silhouetted with the window view of Providence as the focus.




So that's it for this post, I hope you liked them :)






1 comment:

Michael Serafin-St. John said...

Excellent "staircase railing" shot, and I enjoyed your "spotted" pictures as well. You have a good eye and I hope you will continue to work to compose your photos well and take advantage of unusual situations.